|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
Strategies for Battered Women
- Brown, Lou PhD, Francois Dubau, & Merritt McKeon, Stop Domestic Violence, St.Martin’s Griffin: New York, 1997
- Burns, David D. PhD, Feeling Good, William Morrow and Company, Inc.: New York, 2000.
- Davies, Jill PhD & Eleanor Lyon MA, Safety Planning With Battered Women, SAGE Publications: London, 2001.
-Enander, Viveka., "A Fool to Keep Staying": Battered Women Labeling Themselves Stupid as an Expression of Gendered Shame, Violence Against Women: 2010-01.
- Fischer, Kay-Laurel MA & Michael F. McGrane, Journey Beyond Abuse, Amherst H. Wilder Foundation: Saint Paul, 1997.
- Geller, Janet A. PhD, Breaking Destructive Patterns, The Free Press: New York, 2002.
- Jayne, Pamela PhD, Ditch That Jerk, Hunter House Publishers: Alameda, 2000.
- Johnson, Jerry and George Grant, Ed. PhD, Domestic Violence, Pearson Education, Inc., 2005
- Lee Hee, Eonju Park, & Elizabeth Lightfoot, When Does a Battered Woman Seek Help From the Police? The Role of Battered Women’s Functionality, Journal of Family Violence: 2010-02.
- Leone, Bruno, Ed.PhD, Domestic Violence, Greenhaven Press, Inc.: San Diego, 1999.
- Morrison, James PhD, DSM-IV Made Easy, The Guilford Press: London, 1999
- Roberts, Albert R. PhD, Battered Women and Their Families, Springer Publishing Company: New York, 1998.
- Roberts, Albert, Ed. PhD, Helping Battered Women, Oxford University Press: New York, 1999.
- Roy, Maria PhD, Battered Women, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company: New York, 2003.
- Stamm, B. Hundall PhD, Secondary Traumatic Stress, Sidran Press: Lutherville, 1999.
- Weitzman, Susan, Ph.D., Not to People Like Us, Basic Books: New York, 2000.
Others who bought this Domestic Violence Course
CEU Continuing Education for
Psychologist CEUs, Counselor CEUs, Social Worker CEUs, MFT CEUs