- Antshel, KM and R Remer; Social skills training in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a randomized-controlled clinical trial; Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology; Mar 2003, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p 153
- A Survival Guide to Parenting Teens: Talking to Your Kids About Sexting, Drinking, Drugs, and Other Things That Freak You Out. Publishers Weekly. 4/21/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 16, p73-73.
-Berwid, Olga G.; Halperin, Jeffrey M.; Johnson, Ray; Marks, David J. Preliminary evidence for reduced posterror reaction time slowing in hyperactive/inattentive preschool children. Child Neuropsychology. Mar2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p196-209. 14p. 3 Charts, 1 Graph. DOI: 10.1080/09297049.2012.762760.
- Brown, Michael B; Diagnosis and Treatment of Children and Adolescents with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; Journal of Counseling & Development; Spring 2000, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p195
- Colton, Denise L PhD and Susan M Sheridan; Conjoint Behavioral Consultation And Social Skills Training: Enhancing The Play Behaviors Of Boys With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; Journal of Educational & Psychological Consultation; 1998, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p3.
- Connecticut State Department of Education. Guidelines for Identifying CHILDREN with Learning Disabilities. Connecticut State Department of Education, September 2010, p1-114.
- Department of Public Education. Goal Attainment Scaling A Usefool Tool for Measuring Student Performance. Public Schools of North Carolina State Board of Education. pg. 1-28.
- Erk, Robert R; Five Frameworks for Increasing Understanding and Effective Treatment of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Predominately Inattentive Type; Journal of Counseling & Development; Fall2000, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p389
- Erk, Robert R; Multidimensional treatment of attention deficit disorder: A family oriented approach; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jan97, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p3
-Fuller-Thomson, Esme; Mehta, Rukshan; Valeo, Angela. Establishing a Link Between Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Childhood Physical Abuse. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma. Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p188-198. 11p. 2 Charts. DOI: 10.1080/10926771.2014.873510.
- Hartmann, Thom., Healing ADD, Underwood Books, California, 1998.
-Hariprasad, V. R.; Arasappa, R.; Varambally, S.; Srinath, S.; Gangadhar, B. N. Feasibility and efficacy of yoga as an add-on intervention in attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder: An exploratory study. Indian Journal of Psychiatry. Jul2013 Supplement, Vol. 55, pS379-S384.
- Hoder, Randye. Give Parents a Break: Making the Case for Supervised Teen Drinking Time.com. 10/25/2013, p1-1
- How to Spot Drug and Alcohol Use in Teens: Guide for Parents. Brown University Child & Adolescent Behavior Letter. May2013 Supplement, Vol. 29, p1-2.
-Langer, Sylvia; Greiner, Anja; Koydemir, Selda; Schütz, Astrid. Evaluation of a Stress Management Training Program for Adults With ADHD--A Pilot Study. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy. 2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p96-110. 15p. 3 Charts. DOI: 10.1891/0889-83188.8.131.52
-Ludlow, Amanda K.; Garrood, Amy; Lawrence, Kate; Gutierrez, Roberto. Emotion Recognition From Dynamic Emotional Displays in Children With ADHD. Journal of Social & Clinical Psychology. May2014, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p413-427.
- Maté, Gabor, M.D., Scattered, Dutton, New York, 1999.
- Parker, Harvey C. Ph.D., Put Yourself in Their Shoes, Specialty Press, Inc., Florida, 1999.
- Phelan, Thomas W. Ph.D., All About Attention Deficit Disorder, Publisher’s Cataloging in Publication, Illinois, 1993.
- Rabbani, Atonu; Alexander, G. Caleb; Impact of Family Structure on Stimulant Use among Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Journal of Health Services Research, December 2009. Vol 44 Issue 6, p2060
- Rubia, Katya; Halari, Rozmin; Smith, Anna B.; Mohammad, Majeed; Scott, Stephen; Brammer, Michael J; Shared and disorder-specific prefrontal abnormalities in boys with pure attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder compared to boys with pure CD during interference inhibition and attention allocation; Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, June 2009, Vol 50 Issue 6, p669
- Russo, Francine. Is Your Teen a Night Owl? That Could Explain His Poor Grades. Time.com. 11/15/2013, p1-1.
- Schwiebert, Valerie A PhD, Karen A Sealander, and Monica L Bradshaw; Preparing students with attention deficit disorders for entry into the workplace and post-secondary education; Professional School Counseling; Oct98, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p26
- Schwiebert, Valerie L, Karen A Sealander, and Jean L Dennison; Strategies for Counselors Working with High School Students with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder; Journal of Counseling & Development; Winter2002, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p3
- Sheridan, Susan M and Candace C Dee; A multimethod intervention for social skills deficits in children with ADHD and their parents; School Psychology Review; 1996, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p57
- Silvestri, Rosalia; Gagliano, Antonella; Aricò, Irene; Calarese, Tiziana; Cedro, Clemente; Bruni, Oliviero; Condurso, Rosaria; Germanò, Eva; Gervasi, Giuseppe; Siracusano, Rosamaria; Vita, Giuseppe; Bramanti, Placido; Sleep disorders in children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) recorded overnight by video-polysomnography;Journal Sleep Medicine, December 2009. Vol 10 Issue 10, p1132
- Smith, Julianne. Got Teens? The Doctor Moms' Guide to Sexuality, Social Media and Other Adolescent Realities. Library Journal. 5/15/2014, Vol. 139 Issue 9, p61-61.
- Taymans, J. M., National Institute for Literacy, Learning to Achieve: A Professional’s Guide to Educating Adults with Learning Disabilities, Washington, DC 20006.
- Webb, Linda D and Robert D Myrick; A Group Counseling Intervention for Children with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder; Professional School Counseling; Dec2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p108
- Wender, Paul H. M.D., ADHD: Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Adults, Oxford University Press, New York, 2000.
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. Learning Disabilities. Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, p 59-72.
- Zeigler, Dendy, Chris A., M.S., Teaching Teens with ADD and ADHD, Woodbine House, Maryland, 2000.