The Publication below is from U.S. Department of Energy.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- U.S. Department of Energy. American Indian & Alaska Native Tribal Government Policy, U.S. Department of Energy, October 2000, p.9-10.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
Kirschner, S. R. (2019). Indigenous psychology compared to what? Some complexities of culture, language, and social life.Journal of Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology, 39(2), 98–106.
Mohatt, N. V., Fok, C. C. T., Burket, R., Henry, D., & Allen, J. (2011). Assessment of awareness of connectedness as a culturally-based protective factor for Alaska native youth.Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 17(4), 444–455.
Rasmus, S. M., Trickett, E., Charles, B., John, S., & Allen, J. (2019). The qasgiq model as an indigenous intervention: Using the cultural logic of contexts to build protective factors for Alaska Native suicide and alcohol misuse prevention.Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 25(1), 44–54.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION
7 What is included in the Departmental consultation?
To select and enter your answer go to CE Test.