The Publication below is from the Minnesota Annual Summit
of State and Tribal Leaders.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
4. If message below indicates "A plugin is needed to display this content." CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- 2016 Tribal-State Opioid Summit. Minnesota Annual Summit of State and Tribal Leaders. July 2016. pg. 5-7.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article References:
De Nadai, A. S., Little, T. B., McCabe, S. E., & Schepis, T. S. (2019). Diverse diagnostic profiles associated with prescription opioid use disorder in a nationwide sample: One crisis, multiple needs. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 87(10), 849–858.
Gone, J. P., & Alcántara, C. (2007). Identifying effective mental health interventions for American Indians and Alaska Natives: A review of the literature. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 13(4), 356–363.
Moore, L. A., Aarons, G. A., Davis, J. H., & Novins, D. K. (2015). How do providers serving American Indians and Alaska Natives with substance abuse problems define evidence-based treatment? Psychological Services, 12(2), 92–100.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION
What are four recommendations to improve current treatment programs?
To select and enter your answer go to .