|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
Violent Extremism: Risk Factors & Indicators
- Fursland, A., Raykos, B. and Steele, A. (2009). Perfectionism in Perspective. Perth, Western Australia: Centre for Clinical Interventions.
- Smith, Ph.D., Allison G. (June 2018). Risk Factors and Indicators Associated with Radicalization to Terrorism in the United States. National Institute of Justice, p. 1-28.
- Weine, M.D., Stevan and B. Heidi Ellis, Ph.D. (2015) The Integration of Mental Health in Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) and What Law Enforcement Needs to Know. Department of Homeland Security, p. 1-3.
- Weine, S., & Kansal, S. (2019). What should global mental health do about violent extremism? Global Mental Health, 6, p. 1-7. doi: 10.1017/gmh.2019.12
- What is Violent Extremism? (2017, May). Futures without Violence, p 1-4.Retrieved from https://www.futureswithoutviolence.org/wp-content/uploads/FWV_blueprint_3-What-is-VE.pdf
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd
Others who bought this Cultural Diversity Course
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Work CEUs, Psychology CEUs, Counselor CEUs, MFT CEUs