- Beck, Emery, PhD, Greenberg, Anxiety Disorders and Phobias, A Cognitive Perspective, Basic Books, NY, 1998.
- Burrows, Gram, PhD, Handbook Studies on Anxiety, Biomedical Press, New York, 1998.
- Caporino, Nicole E.; et.al., Defining Treatment Response and Remission in Child Anxiety: Signal Detection Analysis Using the Pediatric Anxiety Rating Scale, Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Jan2013, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p57-67. 11p.
- Chamberlain, Lance D.; Norton, Peter J., An Evaluation of the Effects of Diagnostic Composition on Individual
Treatment Outcome Within Transdiagnostic Cognitive–Behavioral Group
Therapy for Anxiety, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. 2013, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p56-63. 8p
- Doll, Ronald, PhD, Children Under Pressure, Merrill Books, Ohio, 1998.
- Edelmann, Robert, PhD, Anxiety Theory, Research and Intervention in Clinical and Health Psychology, John Wiley and Sons, Chicago, 1997.
- Emmelkamp, Paul, MA, Anxiety Disorders A Practitioner’s Guide, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1999.
- Handly, Robert,PhD, Anxiety and Panic Attacks: Their Cause and Cure, Fawcett Crest, New York, 1999.
- Kearney, Christopher A.; Gillian Chapman; and L. Caitlin Cook. Moving From Assessment To Treatment Of School Refusal Behavior In Youth. International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therap, International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therapy, 2005, p1-6.
- Kearney, Christopher A.; Gillian Chapman; and L. Caitlin Cook. School Refusal Behavior in Young Children. International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therapy, 2005, p1-7.
- Keeton, Courtney Pierce; Amie C. Kolos; John t. Walkup, Pediatrie Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Pediatric Drugs, 2009, Vol. 11, Issue 3, p 171
- Klein, Rachel G., Anxiety Disorders, Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, Jan2009, Vol. 50, Issue ½, p 153.
- Larson, H. A., Ramahi, M. K., Conn, S. R., Estes, L. A., and Ghibellini, A. B. Reducing Test Anxiety Among Third Grade Students Through the Implementation of Relaxation Techniques. Eastern Illinois University.
- Leonard, Elise. Managing School Refusal. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives, 2013, P1-32.
- Michelson, Larry, PhD, Anxiety and Stress Disorders Cognitive-Behavioral Assessment and Treatment, The Guilford Press, New York, 1997.
- Mogoase, Cristina; Podina, Ioana R.; Sucala, Mădălina; Dobrean, Anca. Evaluating the Unique Contribution of Irrational Beliefs and Negative Bias Interpretations in Predicting Child Anxiety. Implications for Cognitive Bias Modifications Interventions. Journal of Cognitive & Behavioral Psychotherapies. Nov2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2a, p465-475. 11p.
- Pereira, Ana; Barros, Luisa; Mendonça, Denisa; Muris, Peter. The Relationships Among Parental Anxiety, Parenting, and Children's Anxiety: The Mediating Effects of Children's Cognitive Vulnerabilities. Journal of Child & Family Studies. Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p399-409.
- Rhoads, J. C. and Donnelly, C. L. Anxiety Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence. Pediatric Psychiatry Network.
- Santucci, Lauren; Ehrenreich-May, Jill. A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Child Anxiety Multi-Day Program (CAMP) for Separation Anxiety Disorder. Child Psychiatry & Human Development. Jun2013, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p439-451.
- Stallard, Paul; Taylor, Gordon; Anderson, Rob; Daniels, Harry; Simpson, Neil; Phillips, Rhiannon; Skryabina, Elena. The prevention of anxiety in children through school-based interventions: study protocol for a 24-month follow-up of the PACES project. Trials. 2014, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1-6.
- Wigham, Sarah; McConachie, Helen. Systematic Review of the Properties of Tools Used to Measure Outcomes in Anxiety Intervention Studies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. PLoS ONE. Jan2014, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p1-17.
- Yong Woo Kim; Sang-Hyuk Lee; Tae Kyou Choi; Shin Young Suh; Borah Kim; Chan Mo Kim; Sung Joon Cho; Myo Jung Kim; Keunyoung Yook; Mi Ryu; Su Kyung Song; Ki-Hwan Yook, Effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy as an adjuvant to pharm acotherapy in patients with panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder, Depression and Anxiety, 2009, Vol. 26, Issue 7, p 601
Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd