Peer-Reviewed Journal Article Reference:
Barlett, C. P., Heath, J. B., Madison, C. S., DeWitt, C. C., & Kirkpatrick, S. M. (2020). You’re not anonymous online: The development and validation of a new cyberbullying intervention curriculum. Psychology of Popular Media, 9(2), 135–144.
Barlett, C. P., Prot, S., Anderson, C. A., & Gentile, D. A. (2017). An empirical examination of the strength differential hypothesis in cyberbullying behavior. Psychology of Violence, 7(1), 22–32.
Byers, D. S., & Cerulli, M. (2020). Staying in their own lane: Ethical reasoning among college students witnessing cyberbullying. Journal of Diversity in Higher Education. Advance online publication.
Freis, S. D., & Gurung, R. A. R. (2013). A Facebook analysis of helping behavior in online bullying. Psychology of Popular Media Culture, 2(1), 11–19.
Gradinger, P., Strohmeier, D., & Spiel, C. (2017). Parents’ and teachers’ opinions on bullying and cyberbullying prevention: The relevance of their own children’s or students’ involvement. Zeitschrift für Psychologie, 225(1), 76–84.
Karalunas, S. L., Gustafsson, H. C., Fair, D., Musser, E. D., & Nigg, J. T. (2019). Do we need an irritable subtype of ADHD? Replication and extension of a promising temperament profile approach to ADHD subtyping. Psychological Assessment, 31(2), 236–247.
Kofler, M. J., Harmon, S. L., Aduen, P. A., Day, T. N., Austin, K. E., Spiegel, J. A., Irwin, L., & Sarver, D. E. (2018). Neurocognitive and behavioral predictors of social problems in ADHD: A Bayesian framework. Neuropsychology, 32(3), 344–355.
Kofler, M. J., Sarver, D. E., Austin, K. E., Schaefer, H. S., Holland, E., Aduen, P. A., Wells, E. L., Soto, E. F., Irwin, L. N., Schatschneider, C., & Lonigan, C. J. (2018). Can working memory training work for ADHD? Development of central executive training and comparison with behavioral parent training. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 86(12), 964–979.
Kowalski, R. M., Giumetti, G. W., Schroeder, A. N., & Lattanner, M. R. (2014). Bullying in the digital age: A critical review and meta-analysis of cyberbullying research among youth. Psychological Bulletin, 140(4), 1073–1137.
McKeague, L., Hennessy, E., O'Driscoll, C., & Heary, C. (2015). Retrospective accounts of self-stigma experienced by young people with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or depression. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 38(2), 158–163.
Mehari, K. R., & Farrell, A. D. (2018). Where does cyberbullying fit? A comparison of competing models of adolescent aggression. Psychology of Violence, 8(1), 31–42.
Mehari, K. R., Farrell, A. D., & Le, A.-T. H. (2014). Cyberbullying among adolescents: Measures in search of a construct. Psychology of Violence, 4(4), 399–415.
Mehari, K. R., Thompson, E. L., & Farrell, A. D. (2020). Differential longitudinal outcomes of in-person and cyber victimization in early adolescence. Psychology of Violence, 10(4), 367–378.
Prevatt, F. & Levrini, A. (2015). Case study: ADHD coaching with a young adult with comorbid mood disorders. ADHD coaching: A guide for mental health professionals. Washington, DC, US: American Psychological Association, vi, 189-205.
Ramsay, J. R. (2017). The relevance of cognitive distortions in the psychosocial treatment of adult ADHD. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 48(1), 62–69.
Yang, C., Sharkey, J. D., Reed, L. A., & Dowdy, E. (2020). Cyberbullying victimization and student engagement among adolescents: Does school climate matter? School Psychology, 35(2), 158–169.
- Antshel, K. M. (2015). Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Oxford Clinical Psychology. doi:10.1093/med:psych/9780199733668.003.0002
- Berwid, Olga G.; Halperin, Jeffrey M.; Johnson, Ray; Marks, David J. Preliminary evidence for reduced posterror reaction time slowing in hyperactive/inattentive preschool children. Child Neuropsychology.
Mar2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p196-209. 14p. 3 Charts, 1 Graph. DOI: 10.1080/09297049.2012.762760.
- Brantley, Jeffrey and Wendy Millstine, Five Good Minutes, New Harbinger Publications, Inc., Oakland California, 2005.
- Brynes, Glenn and Carol Watkins. "Attention Deficit in Adults: It Rarely Travels Alone." Attention Deficit Disorder. 2004. Northern County Psychiatric Associates. 10 July 2006.
-Cumyn, Lucy; French, Lisa; Hechtman, Lily; Comorbidity in Adults with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; Canadian Journal of Psychiatry; October 2009, Vol 54 Issue 10, p673
-Dowson, J. H.; Blackwell, A. D; Impulsive aggression in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder; Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, February 2010, Vol 121 Issue 2, p103.
- Ford-Jones P. C. (2015). Misdiagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 'Normal behaviour' and relative maturity. Paediatrics & child health, 20(4), 200–202.
-Fuller-Thomson, Esme; Mehta, Rukshan; Valeo, Angela. Establishing a Link Between Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Childhood Physical Abuse. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma. Feb2014, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p188-198.
- Geffen, J., & Forster, K. (2017). Treatment of adult ADHD: A clinical perspective. Therapeutic Advances in Psychopharmacology, 8(1), 25-32. doi:10.1177/2045125317734977
-Hariprasad, V. R.; Arasappa, R.; Varambally, S.; Srinath, S.; Gangadhar, B. N. Feasibility and efficacy of yoga as an add-on intervention in attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder: An exploratory study. Indian Journal of Psychiatry. Jul2013 Supplement, Vol. 55, pS379-S384.
- Kelly, Kate and Peggy Ramundo, You Mean I’m not Lazy, Stupid, or Crazy?!, Tyrell & Jerem Press, Cincinnati Ohio, 1993.
- Kelly, Kate and Peggy Ramundo, The ADHDed Dimension, Scribner, New York, 1997.
-Langer, Sylvia; Greiner, Anja; Koydemir, Selda; Schütz, Astrid. Evaluation of a Stress Management Training Program for Adults With ADHD--A Pilot Study. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy. 2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p96-110.
-Ludlow, Amanda K.; Garrood, Amy; Lawrence, Kate; Gutierrez, Roberto. Emotion Recognition From Dynamic Emotional Displays in Children With ADHD. Journal of Social & Clinical Psychology. May2014, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p413-427.
- Nadeau, Kathleen G.; Career Choices and Workplace Challenges for Individual with ADHD; Journal of Clinical Psychology; May 2005; Vol. 61 Issue 5, p549
- Quinn, Patricia O.; Treating adolescent girls and women with ADHD: Gender-Specific Issue; Journal of Clinical Psychology; May 2005, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p579
-Robbins, CA; ADHD Couple And Family Relationships; Enhancing Communication And Understanding Through Imago Relationship Therapy; Journal of Clinical Psychology; May 2005; Vol. 61 Issue 5, p565
- Sills, Judith, Excess Baggage: Getting Out of Your Own Way, Penguin Books, New York, 1993.
-Sitholey, Prabhat; Agarwal, Vivek; Sharma, Swapnil; An exploratory clinical study of adult attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder from India; Indian Journal of Medical Research, January 2009, Vol 129 Issue 1, p83/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2015). Adults With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Substance Use Disorders. Advisory, Volume 14, Issue 3
- Wasserstein, Jeanette; Diagnostic Issues For Adolescents And Adults With ADHD; Journal of Clinical Psychology; May 2005; Vol. 61 Issue 5, p 535
- Watkins, Carol E. "AD/HD Co-Morbidity: What’s Under the Tip of the Iceberg?" Attention Deficit Disorder. 2004. Northern County Psychiatric Associates. 10 July 2006. <http://www.ncpamd.com/ADHD_Comorbidity.htm>.
- Weiss, Margaret and Candice Murray; Assessment and Management of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults; CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal; March 2003; Vol. 168 Issue 6, p715
- Yewers, T.M., D.A. Hay and A. Barton; Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and severity of drug use in a sample of adult male drug users; Australian Psychologist; Jun2005; Vol. 40 Issue 2, p109.