The Flip Book below is from The Learning Disabilities Association of America
and Vermont Departments of Health, Education and/or
Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living.
1. Use + and – at top of page to increase or decrease size
2. Click and drag on page to move text to be more visible , if needed
3. Click speaker at top of page to add or delete sound
- Klin, A., Ph.D., & Volkmar, F. R., M.D. (june 1995). Asperger's Syndrome Guidelines for Treatment and Intervention, Learning Disabilities Association of America, 1-9.
- McFadden, C. (march 2011). NEXTSTEPS: A guide for families with children with autism spectrum disorders. Vermont Departments of Health, Education and/or Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living, 1-15.
The article above contains foundational information. Articles below contain optional updates.
Online Continuing Education QUESTION 18
What are four suggestions to foster relevant skills in communication and social skills?
Record the letter of the correct answer the .