|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
Clinical Supervision: Skill Building and Empowering Supervisees
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Budd, Phillip, Boundaries and Dangers in the Supervisory Relationship , Saint Anthony Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, 2018.
- Canino, Ian PhD and Jeanne Spurlock, Culturally Diverse Children and Adolescents: Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment, The Guilford Press: New York, 1994.
- Cookson, Jen; Sloan, Graham; Dafters, Rebecca; Jahoda, Andrew. Provision of clinical supervision for staff working in mental health services. Mental Health Practice. Apr2014, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p29-34. 6p. 2 Charts, 2 Graphs.
- Cournoyer, Barry; The Social Work Skills Workbook; Brooks/Cole: California; 2000
- Despenser, Sally. Getting the Most Out of Supervision. Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal. Oct2013, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p28-31. 4p.
- DuBrin, Andrew J. MA, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Leadership, Alpha Books: Indianapolis, 2000
- du Plock, Simon; An Existential-Phenomenological Inquiry into the Meaning of Clinical Supervision; Existential Analysis: Journal of the Society for Existential Analysis, July 2009
- Dupre, Madeleine; Echterling, Lennis G.; Meixner, Cara; Anderson, Robin; Kielty, Michele. Supervision Experiences of Professional Counselors Providing Crisis Counseling. Counselor Education & Supervision. Jun2014, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p82-96. 15p.
- Garza, Yvonne; Kinsworthy, Sarah; Bennett, Mary Morrison. Supervision in Group Play Therapy: A Skills Checklist. Journal of Individual Psychology. Spring2014, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p31-44. 14p.
- Geller, Elaine; Foley, Gilbert M.; Broadening the "Ports of Entry" for Speech-Language Pathologists: A Relational and Reflective Model for Clinical Supervision; American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, February 2009
- Girling, Ann; Leese, Carolyn; Maynard, Linda; How clinical supervision can improve hospice care for children; Nursing Management – UK, November 2009
- Goodyear, Rodney, & Janine Bernard, Clinical Supervision: Lessons From the Literature, Counselor Education & Supervision, Sep 1998, Vol. 38, Issue 1.
- Granello, Darcy; Encouraging the Cognitive Development of Supervisees: Using Bloom’s Taxonomy in Supervision; Counselor Education & Supervision, Sept 2000, Vol. 40, Issue 1.
- Grote, Dick PhD, Discipline Without Punishment, AMACOM: New York, 2006
- Harris, Steven M.; Harriger, Dinah J; Sexual Attraction in Conjoint Therapy; American Journal of Family Therapy, June 2009, Vol 37 Issue 3, p209
- Hendricks, William PhD (ed.), Coaching, Mentoring and Managing, National Press Publications: New Jersey, 1996
- Hird, Jeffrey, Cavalieri, Consuelo, Dulko, Jeffrey, & Algernon Felice; Visions and Realities: Supervisee Perspectives of Multicultural Supervision; Journal of Multicultural Counseling & Development; Apr 2001, Vol. 29, Issue 2.
- Holloway Phd, Elizabeth and Michael Carroll PhD; Training Counselling Supervisors: Strategies, Methods, & Techniques; Sage Publications: California; 1999
- Kernberg Grote, Dick, Discipline Without Punishment, AMACOM: New York, 2006
- Neswald-McCalip, Rhonda, Development of the Secure Counselor: Case Examples Supporting Pistole & Watkins (1995) Discussion of Attachment Theory in Counseling Supervision, Counselor Education & Supervision, Sep 2001, Vol. 41, Issue 1.
- Pearson, Quinn, Getting the Most Out of Clinical Supervision: Strategies for Mental Health; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Oct 2004; Vol. 26; Issue 4.
- Philip R. Budd, Psy.D.; Saint Anthony Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program; Boundaries and Dangers in the Supervisory Relationship, p1-38.
- Pope PhD, Kenneth S. and Melba J.T. Vasquez PhD; Ethics in Psychotherapy and Counseling: A Practical Guide for Psychologists; Jossey-Bass Publishers: California; 1991
- Presbury, Jack, Echterling, Lennis, & Edson McKee, Supervision for inner vision: Solution-focused strategies, Counselor Education & Supervision, Dec 1999, Vol. 39, Issue 2.
- Price, Adrienne; Using coaching interventions to develop clinical skills; Nursing Standard, July 2009, Vol 23 Issue 44.
- Sexton, Thomas L., Reconstructing Clinical Training: In Pursuit of Evidence-Based Clinical Training, Counselor Education & Supervision, Jun 2000, Vol. 39, Issue 4.
- Sharrock, Julie; Javen, Leanne; McDonald, Sarah. Clinical Supervision for Transition to Advanced Practice. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care. Apr2013, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p118-125. 8p. 1 Diagram. DOI: 10.1111/ppc.12003
- Siang-Yang Tan, DEVELOPING INTEGRATION SKILLS: THE ROLE OF CLINICAL SUPERVISION; Journal of Psychology & Theology, April 2009, Vol 37, Issue 1, p54
- Studer, Jeannine, & Aaron Oberman, The Use of the ASCA National Model in Supervision, Professional School Counseling, Oct 2006, Vol. 10, Issue 1.
- Thompson, Jill; A Readiness Hierarchy Theory of Counselor-in-Training; Journal of Instructional Psychology, Jun2004, Vol. 31, Issue 2.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Clinical Supervision and Professional Development of The Substance Abuse Counselor Part 3: A Review of the Literature, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, p1-45.
- Wills. Lisa, dissertation, Supervisees’ Perceptions of Clinical Supervision Lisa Willis Argosy University, 2010.
- Wilson, Geoff, Best Practices in Clinical Supervision, Ridge Behavioral Health Services ,3050 Rio Dosa Drive, Lexington, KY 40509.
- Ward, Colin, & Reese House, Counseling Supervision: A Reflective Model, Counselor Education & Supervision, Sep 1998, Vol. 38, Issue 1.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd
Others who bought this Course