|Sponsored by the HealthcareTrainingInstitute.org providing Quality Education since 1979|
If you would like additional information on this topic,
- Abramson, M. Reflections on knowing oneself ethically: Toward a working framework for social work practice. Families in Society, 1996a, 77(4), 195-202.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Code of Ethics http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/Legal_Ethics/Code_of_Ethics.aspx
- American Psychological Association's (APA) Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/
- Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare, Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998. Rankin, Mary, JD employed by the Healthcare Training Institute to research and write the article Evolution of Social Work Ethics. Edited by Tracy Appleton, LCSW. The reference Barker, Robert L. Milestones in the Development of Social Work and Social Welfare. Washington, DC NASW Press, 1998
- Gering, Mark; Receiving gifts from clients: ethical and therapeutic issues; Journal of Mental Health Counseling; Jul 2004; Vol. 26; Issue 3.
- Glass, Leonard; The gray areas of boundary crossings and violations; American Journal of Psychotherapy; 2003; Vol. 57; Issue 4.
- Marsh, Howard; Reynard, John; Patient confidentiality: ethical, legal and regulatory responsibilities; BJU International, July 2009, Vol 104 Issue 2
- Mighten, Janice. Confidentiality and Children with HIV, Pediatric Nursing, June 2009, Vol 21 Issue
- National Association of Social Workers, Code of Ethics http://www.naswdc.org/pubs/code/code.asp
- Nursing Management; The challenge of relationship boundaries in mental health; Oct 2004; Vol. 11; Issue 6.
- Olivier, Claude, Enhancing Confidentiality within Small Groups: The Experiences of AIDS Service Organizations; Social Work with Groups, December 2009, Vol 32 Issue
- Reamer, Frederic; Boundary issues in social work: managing dual relationships; Social work; Jan 2003; Vol. 48; Issue 1.
- Reamer, Frederic G., Social Work Ethics Casebook: Cases and Commentary. Washington, DC: NASW Press, 2009
Others who bought this Confidentiality Course
Guide to HIPAA Compliance for Containers
Twistlock's Guide to HIPAA Compliance for Containers helps ensure that anyone who creates, receives, maintains, or transmits electronic personal health information (ePHI) is in compliance with the HIPAA Security Rule for containerized workloads.
HIPAA Compliance: Self-Insured Company Reports Breach
"Most employers in the country are impacted by HIPAA through their group health plans. If the group health plan is fully insured, then HIPAA compliance may fall almost entirely on the health insurance issuer. But if the group health plan is self ...
AHIMA Notes Cybersecurity Prep, HIPAA Compliance as Focus Areas
November 15, 2017 - All healthcare organizations can work on improving their privacy and security by focusing on their cybersecurity preparation, HIPAA compliance, and staying people-oriented, according to a recent blog post on the Journal of AHIMA.
MegaPath Successfully Completes 2017 HIPAA Compliance Audit
Business Wire (press release)
PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MegaPath, a leading provider of voice, data, security and cloud services in North America, today announced that its business communications services, including Hosted Voice, Contact Center and Unified ...
CEU Continuing Education for
Social Worker CEUs, Counselor CEUs,Psychologist CEUs, MFT CEUs