If you would like additional information on this topic,
below are OPTIONAL books to consider buying for your personal library...
- Abrahms Spring PhD, Janis; After the Affair: Healing the Pain and Rebuilding Trust When a Partner Has Been Unfaithful; Harper Collins Publishers: New York, 1996
- Boekhout, Brock A.; Hendrick, Susan S.; Hendrick, Clyde; Relationship Infidelity: A Loss Perspective; Journal of Personal & Interpersonal Loss; Apr-Jun99; Vol. 4 Issue 2
- Coop Gordon, Kristina, Donald Baucom, and Douglas Snyder; Treating Couples Recovering From Infidelity:An Integrative Approach; Journal of Clinical Psychology; 2005; Vol. 61(11),
- Eckstein, Donna; Eckstein, Sarah; Eckstein, Daniel. Creating Respect in Couples: The Couple’s Respect Questionnaire (CRQ). Family Journal. Jan2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p98-104. 7p. DOI: 10.1177/1066480713505062.
- Ferch, Shann R.; Intentional Forgiving as a Counseling Intervention; Journal of Counseling & Development; Summer98; Vol. 76 Issue 3
- Friedlander, Myrna L.; Heatherington, Laurie; Marrs, Abbe L. Responding to Blame in Family Therapy: A Constructionist/Narrative Perspective; American Journal of Family Therapy, Apr-Jun2000, Vol. 28 Issue 2
- Kaighobadi, Farnaz; Shackelford, Todd K.; Popp, Danielle; Moyer, Ryan M.; Bates, Vincent M.; Liddle, James R.; Perceived risk of female infidelity moderates the relationship between men’s personality and partner-directed violence; Journal of Research in Personality, December 2009, Vol 43 Issue 6, p1033
- Keenan, Paul S.; Farrell, Derek P.; Treating morbid jealousy with eye movement desensitization and reprocessing utilizing cognitive inter-weave – a case report; Counselling Psychology Quarterly; Jun2000; Vol. 13 Issue 2
- McKay PhD, Matthew, Patrick Fanning, Carole Honeychurch, and Catherine Sutker; The Self-Esteem Companion; New Harbinger Publications, Inc: Oakland, California; 2005
- Meza-de-Luna, M. E.; Romero-Zepeda, H. Trames: Areas of Conflict in the Intimte Couple. A Journal of the Humanities & Social Sciences. 2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p87-100. 14p. 1 Diagram. DOI: 10.3176/tr.2013.1.04.
- Miller, Saul L.; Maner, Jon K.; Sex differences in response to sexual versus emotional infidelity: The moderating role of individual differences; Personality & Individual Differences, February 2009, Vol 46 Issue 3, p287
- Morgan, Barbara; Mac Millan, Pamela; Helping Clients Move Toward Constructive Change: A Three-Phase Integrated Counseling Model; Journal of Counseling & Development, Spring99, Vol. 77 Issue 2
- Neuman, M. Gary; Emotional Infidelity: How to Avoid It and 10 Other Secrets to a Great Marriage; Crown Publishing: New York; 2001.
- Perissutti, Christina; Barraca, Jorge. Integrative Behavioral Couple Therapy vs. Traditional Behavioral Couple Therapy: A theoretical review of the differential effectiveness. Clinica y Salud. mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p11-18. 8p. 1 Chart. DOI: 10.5093/c12013a2.
-Olmstead, Spencer B.; Blick, Ryan W.; Mills, Lilbourne I.; Helping Couples Work Toward the Forgiveness of Marital Infidelity: Therapists' Perspectives; American Journal of Family Therapy; February 2009, Vol 37 Issue 1, p48
- Rich EdD MSW, Phil and Stuart A Copans MD; The Healing Journey for Couples: Your Journey of Mutual Discovery; John Wiley and Sons, Inc: New York; 1998
- Ripley, Jennifer S.; Worthington Jr., Everett L.; Hope-Focused and Forgiveness-Based Group Interventions to Promote Marital Enrichment; Journal of Counseling & Development, Fall2002, Vol. 80 Issue 4
Rognmo, Kamilla; Torvik, Fartein A.; Idstad, Mariann; Tambs, Kristian. More mental health problems after divorce in couples with high pre-divorce alcohol consumption than in other divorced couples: results from the HUNT-study. BMC Public Health. 2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1-11. 11p. 8 Charts. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2458-13-852.
- Scheel, Michael J.; Conoley, Collie W.; Ivey, David C.; Using Client Positions As A Technique For Increasing The Acceptability Of Marriage Therapy Interventions; American Journal of Family Therapy, Jul-Sep98, Vol. 26 Issue 3,
- Tambling, Rachel B.; Wong, Alison G.; Anderson, Shayne R. Expectations About Couple Therapy: A Qualitative Investigation. American Journal of Family Therapy. Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p29-41. 13p. DOI: 10.1080/01926187.2012.747944.
- Whitty, Monica; Cybercheating; Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal, Oct2004, Vol. 15 Issue 8
- Zak, Ann Marie; Gold, Joel A.; Ryckman, Richard M.; Lenney, Ellen; Assessments of Trust in Intimate Relationships and the Self-Perception Process; Journal of Social Psychology, Apr98, Vol. 138 Issue 2